I love these muffins. Sometimes I just make them as a quick bread, but when I am feeling brave enough to clean the muffin tin the kids get spoiled with muffins.
Ingredients:
1 3/4 cup Pamela's Baking Mix (this can probably be substituted if needed)
1/4 c. coconut oil
1 cup milk
1/4 cup granulated splenda (I guess you could use sugar if you wanted to)
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
Directions:
Mix together milk, melted coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla. In another bowl mix together the flour, splenda, and cinnamon. Then mix the two together. It's pretty simple...dry, wet, combine, bake.
Add fruit if desired. My daughter is not a fan of fruit in her bread so we have to go plain. But I love a good blueberry or strawberry or mixed berry muffin.
Now I try to avoid things like shortening, but between the evil muffin tins and gluten-free baking it is a must here. You could use cooking spray if you want to stick with the healthy theme though.
Bake at 350 until the tops start to turn a golden brown. 20 minutes or so for muffins and more like 40 for a bread pan.
No comments:
Post a Comment